We’r a dynamic team of creatives people
innovation & Marketing Expert.
MILE12@LEKKI was borne out of a passion for food quality, service deliveries, meeting demand and supply as well as investment in the value chain amongst others. By operating in a hygienic and clean environment, Mile 12@Lekki aims to meet the demands of consumers using the traditional open market and through technology such as the mobile app, e-commerce site and our delivery networks to make food and vegetables of all kinds accessible to consumers doorsteps with ease, convenience and comfort thereby creating a platforms for farmers to also harness and access the market to showcase their product without additional bureaucracy.
Based on recent research and surveys conducted, statistics show that over 22million of Lagos State populations spend an average of 90billion naira on food consumption every month bringing an annual revenue of over 110 billion naira.
Investment in food and vegetables is a viable and lucrative business available for investors, taking into consideration the huge demands of food and vegetable with an increasing population in the country today.
Mile12@lekki is a corporate company registered with corporate affairs commission of Nigeria with CAC with the mandate to sell quality food and vegetables. The marketplace is situated at KM9 Lekki –Epe Express way, with our various pickup centers in Lekki, Ikoyi, Banana Island, Victoria Island, Oniru, Chevron, Ajah and Agungi.
Our objective while harnessing this market is to ensure that quality food and vegetables are easily accessed via our platforms at affordable rates while modeling the popular Mile 12 market ensuring to improve on the their shortcomings and building on their strengths.
Mile12@LEKKI will be fully operated in the following ways
1. Traditional Open market; we aim to operate a modern open market for consumers who prefer to buy directly from the market.
2. Online store: this platform allows our client to place orders from the varieties of product from the comfort of their home or offices with available payment options and tracking options with doorstep delivery. We also cover supply for client events, parties, birthdays, seminars, and corporate bodies that engage in hospitality business.
3. Download app in Google stores on your mobile phone or desktop computers and click on our various products. You can also have the preference of selecting preferred delivery options, discounts based on the purchase made. Part of our operational activities is to ensure those products delivered to customers are safe and secure
Income composition simply means items that will form the revenue base which are as follows.
1. Revenue from sales of product
2. Revenue from shops rental
3. Revenue from delivery services
4. Revenue from ATM installation machine
5. Revenue from grinding machine
6. Revenue from ticketing
7. Revenue from offloading and loading of trucks from shop owners
8. Revenues from levies
9. Revenues from advertising platforms
10. Revenues from direct retailing